Book this event here.
We are thrilled to offer this session for teachers, schools and stakeholders. Daisy Christodoulou, author of Making Good Progress and Director of Education at No More Marking, is at Manor Leas Junior Academy to share the No More Marking engine and explain the benefits of using comparative judgement as part of an assessment system.
The session will cover the following topics:
- How comparative judgement works, and how it is different from traditional marking
- A summary of the results from recent large-scale national pilots
- A chance for every teacher to judge samples of Y4 writing
- Live presentation and discussion of the results from the judging
- How comparative judgement can be used as a replacement for traditional writing assessment
By the end of the session every teacher will:
- Have a basic understanding of how comparative judgement works in practice, and how it is different from traditional forms of marking
- Know what to do next if they want to trial comparative judgement in their own schools
What do I bring into the event?
- Every teacher needs access to a computer with good internet access: this can be a laptop or a tablet that is able to be connected to the school wifi. Wifi will be available. You can share one computer / device between two if necessary.
- The computers you are using need to have Google Chrome installed
To find out more about comparative judgement and No More Marking, visit their website here.
This event is suitable for Head Teachers, senior leaders, middle leaders, department leaders, phase leaders, teachers.
Limited parking is available onsite.
Book your place here: Eventbrite
Questions about this event?
Please contact Vicky Killeen: [email protected]